- Are your teachers of assistive technology struggling to keep up with the ever-changing technology causing them to feel less than confident in their ability to teach their students?
- When students get stuck, are your teachers sometimes not sure how to help?
- Do your teachers just not have enough time to provide the technology instruction that their students/clients need?
We can help!
With over 25 years of experience in providing assistive technology assessment and instruction to individuals of all ages with vision loss, we are uniquely positioned to meet your specific needs.
- We can provide training in the use of technology to individual teachers or your entire team.
- We can, via remote technology, connect with your teacher and their student/client, in real-time, to help them when they get stuck or need help to figure out how to do a specific thing.
- We can connect with your adult VR clients or age-appropriate K-12 students and/or students working with a para-professional to provide the instruction your teachers cannot. If you work with K-12 students, don’t get caught in a situation of having to provide compensatory time.